Announcement: means all the elements and data (visual, textual, sound, photographs, drawings), deposited by an Advertiser under its editorial responsibility, in order to buy, rent or sell a property or to offer a service and posted on the AAALWM Website.
Advertiser: refers to any major physical person or legal person who has submitted and posted an advert via the website www.AAALWM.com
Website: means the website accessible mainly from the URL www. AAALWM.com. and allowing.
Users and Advertisers to access the website www. AAALWM.com. via the internet.
User: means any visitor having access to AAALWM (www. AAALWM.com) via the Internet.
The conditions of subscription by the Advertisers are fixed in the general conditions (cf Terms of Sales)
- Acceptance of Terms
3 . Approval
Any User – Any Advertiser declares by accessing and using the Website to have read these.
General Terms and Conditions of Use and expressly accept them without reservation and/or modification of any kind whatsoever.
These Terms are therefore fully enforceable against Users and Advertisers.
- Use of the Website
5.1 Description of the Service
5.1.1 General rules
Any User – any Advertiser declares to be informed that he must, to access the Website, have access to the Internet. This Internet access, the cost of which is his responsibility, is subscribed with the supplier of his choice. Any User – Any Advertiser acknowledges that :
- The reliability of the transmissions is uncertain because, in particular, of the heterogeneous nature of the infrastructures and networks on which they circulate and that, in particular, breakdowns or saturations can happen.
- It is his responsibility to take any measure he deems appropriate to ensure the safety of his equipment and his own data, software or otherwise, including contamination by any virus and/or attempted intrusion of which he could be a victim.
- All equipment connected to the Website is and remains under its exclusive responsibility. AAALWM can not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage that may occur due to a connection to the Website.
The Advertiser undertakes, where applicable, to respect and maintain the confidentiality of the login credentials to his Personal Account and expressly acknowledges that any connection to his Personal Account, as well as any transmission of data from his Personal Account will be deemed to have been done by the Advertiser.
Any loss, misuse or use of login credentials and their possible consequences are the sole responsibility of the Advertiser.
The Advertiser is informed and agrees that for technical reasons, his Ad will not be broadcast instantly after being posted on the Website.
The Advertiser is informed that by publishing an Advertisement on the Website, it is likely to beshared by any User and/or Advertiser on social networks.
5.2 Description of the service
5.2.1 Features available to Advertisers and Users from the Website
Viewing all ads served Put in contact with the Advertisers The possibility of advising the Ad to a friend Report abuse Sharing an ad on social networks
5.2.2 Features accessible from the Website to Advertisers identifiedPersonal account access The deposit of Advertisement The management of the Ads deposited
via the personal account :
- Ad removal
- the Advertisement modification
Access and management of the personal account :
- management (updating, modification etc.) of personal information
- Moderation of ads
6.1 Deleting Illegal Ads
AAALWM reserves the right to cancel, without notice, indemnity or right to refund, any Ad that does not comply with the rules of broadcasting of AAALWM and / or that could violate the rights of a third party.
6.2 Notification of abuse
Any User is allowed to report abusive content from the Website :
- or by clicking on the link to report abusive content on each page of Ad.
- either by mail in the contacts
- Liability and guarantees
7.1 Undertaking of the Advertiser
The Advertiser guarantees to hold all rights (including intellectual property rights) or to have obtained all the necessary authorisations for the publication of its Announcement.
The Advertiser warrants that the Advertisement does not violate any applicable regulations (especially regarding advertising, competition, sales promotion, the use of personal data, the prohibition of the marketing of certain goods or services), nor any rights of third parties (includingintellectual property rights and personality rights) and that it does not contain any message that is defamatory or harmful to third parties.
Thus, the Advertiser undertakes in particular that the Advertisement does not contain :
- Any information that is false, misleading or likely to mislead Users
- No defamatory or harmful statement to the interests and / or image of AAALWM or any third party no content infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties
- Advertiser undertakes to offer in the advertisements only available goods available to him.
The Advertiser agrees, in case of unavailability of the property, to proceed with the withdrawal of the Announcement of the Website as soon as possible.
The Advertiser declares to be aware of the extent of dissemination of the Website, to have taken every precaution to comply with the legislation in force at the places of reception and to release AAALWM of all responsibilities in this regard.
In this context, the Advertiser declares and acknowledges that he is solely responsible for the content of the Advertisements he publishes and makes available to Users, as well as any document or information he transmits to Users (including his personal data: address , phone number, names, first names, company name, etc.).
The advertiser agrees that this personal data (as he has informed them on his personal space) are
published on the website.
The Advertiser assumes full editorial responsibility for the content of the Advertisements it publishes.
The Advertiser assumes full responsibility for the content of the contact details he publishes.
Accordingly, the Advertiser relieves AAALWM, its subcontractors and suppliers, of all responsibilities, guarantees them against any recourse or action in connection with the Announcement that may be brought against them by any third party, and will take responsibility all damages and any costs and expenses to which they may be condemned or otherwise anticipated by a transactional agreement signed by them with such third party, notwithstanding any damages such as AAALWM, its subcontractors and providers could claim on the grounds of the Advertiser’s harmful facts.
By depositing any Advert, the Advertiser acknowledges and agrees that AAALWM may cancel, or refuse, at any time, without compensation or right to reimbursement of sums incurred by the Advertiser for the purposes of its subscription, an Announcement that would be contrary in particular to the EU law, to the rules of diffusion of the Website fixed by AAALWM and accesible here [general rules of diffusion] and / or likely to infringe the rights of thirds.
Any Ad posted on the Website remains available as long as the Advertiser pays his subscription.
Advertiser agrees that at the end of his subscription, his ads may be deleted.
Nevertheless, AAALWM reserves the possibility to keep its advertisements in references without the name of the Advertiser being mentioned.
The Advertiser also agrees that his Personal Account shall not contain :
- no mandatory information false and / or misleading
- no information infringing the rights of a third party
In this context, the holder declares and acknowledges that he is solely responsible for the information provided when creating his Personal Account and / or his Pro Account.
By creating a Personal Account, the Advertiser acknowledges and agrees that AAALWM may cancel, at any time, without compensation or right to reimbursement of sums incurred by the
Advertiser for the purposes of subscription, an account that would be contrary in particular to EU law and / or the rules of diffusion fixed by AAALWM and accessible here [general rules of diffusion].
7.2 Liability and obligations of AAALWM
AAALWM can not be held responsible for the content of Advertisements published by Advertisers and gives no guarantee, express or implied, in this regard. AAALWM is a third party relationship between Advertisers and Users, and thereby excludes any liability in this regard.
All potential transactions take place directly between Advertisers and Users and AAALWM does not process payments between Advertisers and Users.
7.3 Limitation of liability
AAALWM undertakes to implement all necessary means to ensure the best delivery of the Service to Users and Advertisers.
However, AAALWM declines any responsibility in case of :
- interruptions, breakdowns, modifications and malfunctions of the Website whatever the communication medium used and regardless of the origin and source
- loss of data or information stored by AAALWM. It is the responsibility of Advertisers to take all necessary precautions to keep the Ads they post via the Website;
- temporary inability to access the Website due to technical problems regardless of origin and
- direct or indirect damage to the User or the Advertiser, whatever its nature, resulting from the content of the Advertisement and / or the access, management, use, exploitation, malfunction and / or interruption of the Website
- abnormal use or illegal exploitation of the Website by any User or Advertiser
- attack or hacking, deprivation, removal or prohibition, temporary or permanent, and for any reason whatsoever, of access to the Internet.
AAALWM’s liability may be incurred only for direct damages suffered by the Advertiser, resulting a breach of its contractual obligations as defined herein..
The User and / or the Advertiser therefore waives any request for compensation to AAALWM for any reason whatsoever, indirect damages such as loss of profits, loss of opportunity, comercial or financial loss, increased fees loss or loss arising or being the consequence of the execution of the contract.
Any User and Advertiser is then solely responsible for damage to third parties and the consequences of claims or actions that may arise. The User also waives any recourse against AAALWM in the case of a third party’s lawsuits against him as a result of the use and / or ilegal exploitation of the Website, in the event of loss by a User or an Advertiser of his password or in case of usurpation of his identity. Users and Advertisers are solely responsible for the transactions and their consequences.
- Intellectual property
All intellectual property rights (such as in particular copyrights, related rights, trademark rights, rights of database producers) relating to both the structure and content of the Website and in particular images, sounds, videos , photographs, logos, brands, graphic elements, textual, visual, tools, software, documents, data, etc. (hereinafter referred to in their entirety as «Items») are reserved. These Elements are the property of AAALWM. These Elements are made available to Users and Advertisers, free of charge, for the sole use of the Website and as part of normal use of its features. Users and Advertisers undertake not to modify in any way the Elements. Any nonexpressly permitted use of the Website Elements will result in copyright infringement and constitute an infringement. It may also result in a violation of image rights, rights of persons or any other rights and regulations in force. It can therefore incur the civil and / or criminal liability of its author.
It is forbidden for any User and Advertiser to copy, modify, create a derivative work, invert the design or assembly, or in any other way attempt to find the source code, sell, assign, sublicense or transfer in any way that this any rights in the Elements. Any User and Advertiser of the Website undertake in particular not to :
·Use or query the Website on behalf of or for the benefit of others.
- Copy the information on media of any kind to reconstruct all or part of the original files. Any
reproduction, representation, publication, transmission, use, modification or extraction of all or
part of the Elements in any manner whatsoever without the prior written permission of AAALWM is un- lawful. These unlawful acts engage the responsibility of its authors and are likely to lead to legal proceedings against them and in particular for infringement.
AAALWM brands and logos are registered trademarks. Any total or partial reproduction of these trademarks and / or logos without the prior written permission of AAALWM is prohibited.
AAALWM is the producer of the databases of the Website. Consequently, any extraction and / or reuse of the database (s) is forbidden.
AAALWM reserves the right to take legal action against persons who have not respected the prohibitions contained in this article.
The Website may contain hypertext links to websites operated by third parties. These links are provided for information only. AAALWM has no control over these websites and declines all responsibility for the access, content or use of these websites, as well as damages that may result from the consultation of information on these websites. The decision to activate these links is the full responsibility of the User.
The content of the Advertisements belongs to the Advertisers, however, by posting Ads on the Website, the Advertiser grants:
- to AAALWM the non-exclusive exploitation right, transferable, sub-licensable, free of charge, for the whole world on all the contents of the Ads and in particular on photographs, texts, videos, illustrations, brands, logos, titles ( hereinafter the «Content»), as and when published on the website as well as a license on all intellectual property rights relating to the Content and in particular the copyright on the elements used in the content his Ad, such as photographs, texts, videos, drawings, illustrations, sound elements, for the entire legal term of his intellectual property rights and for the whole world. The rights thus granted include the right to reproduce, represent, broadcast, distribute, adapt, modify, create a derivative work, translate all or part of the Content by any means, in any form whatsoever and in any medium (digital, printed …) known or unknown to date, and this for commercial purposes or not and especially advertising, as well as as part of a broadcast on social networks on which AAALWM is present. In particular, the photographs of the Ads may be reproduced and integrated into advertising formats posted on the Website and / or on social networks. The Advertiser grants its consent to the resumption of its Announcement and the Content of the latter on social networks. Therefore, the Advertiser certifies to have read the terms and conditions of use of the Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube and Twitter websites and to accept the terms, particularly with regard to the reuse of the Content and personal data. Under this license, AAALWM, without incurring any obligation to act, has the right to oppose the reproduction and exploitation by unauthorised third parties of the Ads on the Website and of their Content .
- To users, the non-exclusive right to access the Content via the Website and the Social networks and to use and represent the Content to the extent permitted by the functionality of the Website, for the entire world.
- Modification of the Website
AAALWM reserves the right, at any time, to modify or interrupt the accessibility of all or part of the Website.
AAALWM reserves the right to modify, at any time, all or part of the General Conditions of Sale.
Users and Advertisers are invited to regularly review these General Terms and Conditions of Sale in order to be aware of any changes made. Use of the Website by Users and Advertisers constitutes their acceptance of the modifications made to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
If any part of the General Conditions of Sale should prove to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, for any reason whatsoever, the provisions in question would be deemed unwritten, without calling into question the validity of the other provisions that will continue to apply. between Users or Advertisers and AAALWM. These General Conditions of Sale are subject to EU law.
All right, title and interest in and to the Content is the property of, or is used with permission by, AAALWM, and is protected by applicable law. You understand that all Content posted on, transmitted through, or otherwise made available through the Service, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. More specifically, you are entirely responsable for each individual item (“Item”) of Content that you post or otherwise make available via the Service. AAALWM does not control, and is not responsible for Content made available through the Service, and by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. AAALWM does not in any way guarantee the confidentiality nor your privacy while engaging in contact with others through the AAALWM site.
- Third party content, sites, and services
Our site and Content available through the Service may contain features and functionalities that may link you or provide you with access to third party content (e.g. other websites) which is completely independent of AAALWM.
Your interactions with physical or legal persons that you have met through the Service, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such physical or legal persons. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties. We recommend you to be cautious when interacting with other physical or legal persons.
You agree that AAALWM shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between users on our site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that AAALWM is under no obligation to be involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby explicitly and irrevocably release AAALWM from any and all claims and damages arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes and the Service.
- Suspected Infringement
If you for whatever reason believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify AAALWM customer service.
In such case, please provide our customer service with sufficient detail in order for AAALWM to be able to identify the material that you claim is infringing and a description of the infringement. Please also provide your contact information.
- Abusing AAALWM
In order for AAALWM to work as a functioning and tasteful environment there are certain limitations regarding what you may post on the website. Hence, you agree not to post, email, upload, transmit or otherwise in any way handle or make available Content:
- That is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, invasive of another\’s privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
- That is pornographic or depicts a human being engaged in actual sexual conduct or other sexual behaviour;
- That harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful towards an individual or group on the basis of political orientation, religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- That impersonates any person or entity or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- That includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person\’s explicit consent;
- That is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful or mis informative;
- That infringes any intellectual property rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any legal or contractual relationship;
- That constitutes “affiliate marketing,” “junk mail,” “spam,” “phishing attempts”, “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
- That advertises any illegal service or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by applicable law.
- That contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- That disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive amount of Content (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users\’ ability to use the Service;
- That employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service; or
- That violates any agreements such as e.g. confidentiality agreements.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Engage in any conduct that limits any other person from using or enjoying the Service;
- Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted, or make unsolicited contact with anyone for any commercial purpose or otherwise stalk or harass anyone;
- Collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- Alter, delete, interfere or otherwise damage any portion of AAALWM
- Use automated means to download data from the Service, included use of unless expressly permitted by AAALWM;
- Use “posting agents” i.e. third-party agents, services, or intermediaries that offer to post Items on behalf of others, unless expressly approved by AAALWM.
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to AAALWM’s computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality off, the Service or the AAALWM website.
- Your Access
AAALWM grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to access the Service for your own personal use. This license does not include: any collection, aggregation, copying, duplication, display or derivative use of the Service nor any use of data gathering and extraction tools for any purpose unless expressly permitted by AAALWM.
- Limitations on Service
You acknowledge that AAALWM may establish limits concerning use of the Service, such as including but not limited to limit the number of days that Content will be retained by the Service, limit the number and size of postings, limit the number and size of email messages, or other Content that may be transmitted or stored by the Service, and the frequency with which you may access the Service. You agree that AAALWM has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge that AAALWM reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and that AAALWM shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Should you wish to put on hold, or stop advertising with AAALWM you can do so by informing your manager or making a request here before your next payment date. Notice should be given at least 14 days prior to expiration of your subscription.
- Proprietary Rights of the Service and the Content
Content displayed on or through the Service is protected by copyright, trademark right and international conventions. Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works from or redistribution of the site or the Content is prohibited without the express written consent of AAALWM. You may not take any means in any way in order to attempt to discover any source code contained in the Service.
Although AAALWM does not claim ownership of content that its users post, by posting Content to any public area of the Service, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to AAALWM an irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute said Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, said Content, and to grant and authorise sub-licenses of the foregoing. Furthermore, by posting Content to any public area of the Service, you automatically grant AAALWM all rights necessary to prohibit any subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, or exploitation of the Content on the Service by any party for any purpose.
AAALWM may (but is not obligated to) enforce any and all of its intellectual property rights and other legal rights to the fullest extent possible by law, and may seek damages, injunctive reliefs, attorney\’s fees and criminal prosecution where appropriate. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by AAALWM.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE AAALWM SITE AND THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AAALWM SITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. AAALWM DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR INTER ALIA THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE. AAALWM DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE AAALWM SITE OR THE SITES OR SERVICE, OR ACCESSED THROUGH ANY LINKS ON THE AAALWM SITE. AAALWM DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR THE SERVICE.
- Limitations of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL AAALWM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, RESULTING FROM ANY ASPECT OF YOUR USE OF THE AAALWM SITE OR THE SERVICE, COMPLETELY REGARDLESS OF HOW THE DAMAGES HAVE ARISEN. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE AAALWM SITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE AAALWM SITE.
- Governing Law and Disputes